Wednesday, December 25, 2013

mmm....yep.‏

This week was pretty great! We went caroling in downtown Greenville last night. Proselyting around Christmas isn't very effective, so the zone has plans to go caroling every night this week. Sister Titus and I won't be able to go every night, but we will go most of the nights.
 
We had many awesome miracles happen this week, but I want to have something to tell you on Christmas. So you'll just have to wait!
 
So...Sorry this is so short. I have an attention span of about 5 minutes because I can't stop thinking about Christmas. I'm quite excited. :)
 
I'll talk to ya in a couple days :D remember, 1130. Be there or be square

These are the pictures I was going to send last week. It is my district! We are pretty much best friends. We all got ugly sweaters- most from thrift shops, but a couple from the women's section of Walmart... AKA Elder Potts and Garrett... :) Hope you enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment