Thursday, December 5, 2013

Random Pictures

These are some random pictures that Missy, I mean Sister Broadbent, has sent but they just didn't seem to fit in the blog so here they are, in no particular order.


 Sister Titus  took a picture of me at the library just now. 
So this is what I look like today (Dec 2, 2013)


We drove by this giant pumpkin and chair on the side of the 
road in the middle of no where on our way to 
a dinner appointment for Thanksgiving.



One time we went to a members home for dinner and he 
brought out this Darth Vader helmet from the 70s. 
So obviously we had to try it on.



 Sister Titus likes to say my name then take a picture when I look



We like to sing in the car to Christmas church songs. 
So I take pictures of Sister Titus 


Just me trying to see if I fit in the cabinets... I do!



 
Us with our zone leaders before Elder Tanner got transferred. We went to downtown Greenville and had an end of transfer party. Left to right Elder Oviatt, Elder Tanner, Me, Sister Titus


A random side of the road picture


FYI from mom
It's not too late to send a Christmas Card!

Sister MonicaLynn Broadbent
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

No comments:

Post a Comment