Monday, January 13, 2014

New Area

Transfers were this week and I am now in........ GEORGETOWN!! I'm in a branch, so that's a new experience. It's just a really, really, really small ward. My new companion is..... SISTER ROUNDY!! Guess where she's from. Paradise, Utah. Yep. She graduated from Mountain Crest in 2009. We know a lot of the same people, so that's been kinda weird but cool.

Nothing much has really happened other than transfers. It's been a really long week. Just trying to get to know the area and the people. We have run into a lot of people who want to argue. That's been interesting! People know the Bible like its the back of their hand and are just dying to prove us wrong. It's funny when you catch them in their own logic. Usually we just let them talk though. Bible bashing doesn't invite the spirit at all.

Georgetown is mostly country, but it doesn't look anything like up north. Up north has lots of thick forests everywhere. There are still forests here but they aren't very thick and its a different kind of tree. It's a lot warmer here, too. It was 70ish degrees yesterday, but two people told me I was going to get sick if I didn't put a coat on. It's really cold to them... :)


We have part of the coast in our area.
This is the Atlantic Ocean. I look like a noob.
It's been a weird week. I don't even hardly remember what happened before Thursday. I guess I just said bye to a lot of people in Greenville. Hmmm... yep. It's been a long week!  Georgetown Branch is a lot different than Greenville 3rd. But I like it so far!

Welp, I hope you have a blessed week- that's southern... Love ya! Sis Bro

No comments:

Post a Comment