Monday, May 12, 2014

humina humina humina...

 

So, it was super good to talk to y'all yesterday! I loved seeing your faces and hearing your voices. Y'all are the best.
(Yesterday was Mothers' Day and we were able to skype with Missy.) However, now I'm not exactly sure what to tell you now... Transfers are on Wednesday. We are leaving at 545 in the morning to get to the meeting on time and our member ride wants to take us out to breakfast. That's so early! I'll probably just sleep on the way. It's about a 2 and a half-ish hour drive to Irmo. I'm sad to leave Georgetown, but excited to start a new adventure.

Myrtle Beach SC - this is in Missy's area.
We are going to the beach for pday today. I love the beach! Of course we can't get wet, but we can walk on the sand and find shells. I have a collection of "creepy" shells. Just shells that look kind of weird and have other things growing on them. So hopefully I can add some new ones to my collection.

We were able to find a few new people to teach this past week. Actually people have just been coming up through the wood work and asking for Book of Mormons. It has been pretty neat. We have been having a difficult time getting second lessons in. Either they don't show up or something crazy happens. But we keep on trucking.

My mind is sorta all over the place with transfers and talking to y'all yesterday. I can't seem to remember anything! 
There is a super good scripture in Mosiah 2:41. I'm pretty sure that's the verse. But it is about the blessings and promises of keeping the commandments. I like that it says we will receive both temporal and spiritual blessings through keeping the commandments. 
Sorry, that's all I've got today. I love ya. And I pray y'all have a good week :)
Love, Sister Broadbent

Mosiah 2:41  And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.

1 comment: