Monday, January 19, 2015

email schemail.

This will be a very short email because I ran out of time and nothing great and exciting happened this past week. However, I feel that it was a good week.

I am doing well. A lot better than last week. I called President Turner and talked to him about a few things and that really helped. I am very grateful for the Turners. They are the greatest!
 
We had six member meals this week. That NEVER happens, so that was something to go down in history. :)

We also had a very funny lesson on the Law of Chastity with Cornel because of a misunderstanding. I'll have to tell you about that one more some other time. Just know that we were prepared for the worst and then came out laughing. :) Oh... Gotta love those LOC lessons.

Shout out to the Albrechts. They always teach the Law of Chastity with us. :) Them and Chelsea. I love them. They are troopers.

Welp! Have a great week! Love ya!

Peace and Blessings

Love, Sister Broadbent

No comments:

Post a Comment